– The module format - except our CP-series - follows the industry standard (synthesizers.com/Moog/Curetronic/Mos-Lab etc.)
– The modules work with supply voltages of -15/+15 Volts
(they can be adapted to Moog standard (-6/+12 Volts) or to -12/+12 Volts as custom order - please ask us).
– The faceplates are etched as the original Moog modules. Two power connectors (synthesizers.com/Club of the Knobs) are
on-board as standard, adaptors for other systems are available upon request.)
– Threshold voltage of the trigger inputs is +1 volt. Control voltage range is usually 10 volts.
– The panel widths are as follows:
M501 E, M501 M, M517S, M524 A, M525, M526, M551, M553, M565 v3, M565 D, M567, M568 P,
M569 EGB, M569 ESB, M569 LE, M594, M599 = 1 U
M501 D, M502 D, M505, M506, M511ac, M511c, M511d, M524, M552, M554, M563 E, M564, M568 A,
M569 EG, M569 ES, M591 = 2 U
M517 = 3 U
M563 = 4 U
M568, M569 = 6 U
M525 MCP, M544 CP, M564 CP, M565 CP, M569 EGCP, M569 ESCP = 4 U in console panel height (143 mm, following the Moog standard)
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.